24 October 2007

Let's start from here.

Cold but sunny day

Good day to you! Or Dobar Dan as we say it in Croatia. This is the view from the balcony of our parents' flat. On the right, is the way to the Adriatic Sea (Jadransko more). The flat is located in Pehlin on the western side of Rijeka. Most of the residents live in flats. Little old houses dotted various parts of the town.
My first impression of Croatia was I love the nature! There's so much nature here that I could never be able to see in Singapore. I always love travelling to other countries to admire the vast spaces and plentiful beauty of nature. And now that I'm living here. I feel like it's a dream.
Not forgetting those people who I came into contact with. They are lovely once they drop their defences and mumbled the few English words that they know. I want to tell those that I've met: Don't be afraid to talk to me! I'm learning Croatian too!
Life is beautiful.

No comments: