17 September 2008

Change of Season!


Yeap the Autumn is here. No more Summer weather where the heat is enough to melt my skin even indoors. The Bura is back. Those chilly and piercing winds that have started to gain momentum over here and making a comeback. Time for me to pack up my Summer clothes and replace them with all the jackets to keep myself really warm.

Guess my body is still adjusting to the change in temperatures from 30s to 15 degrees Celsius this week. Over in Zagreb area, the lowest temperatures can go as low as 7 degrees C. Really cold in my opinion especially when accompanied by the notorious Bura.

All right. For those of you who are living in the temperates like me, take care of yourself. I need to nurse my cold too.

3 comments:

FANCY said...

Hello

here it's cold and rain and Grey I would change place with you if you want

SheR. said...

Hello fancy!
I can imagine the weather over at Sweden now.. no way am I exchanging places with you :P
I'll stick to my milder autumn!

FANCY said...

*LOL*