2 January 2008

Snow is Snijeg here.


It's not my first winter or my first experience with snow. But the snow covered mountains and the crunching sound of snow under our feet are still great experiences. Now I can understand why everyone gets so excited with snow.

Of course, we don't get snow in Singapore. Not even anything closely resembling Winter. Christmas is definitely just another event for mercenary merchants to earn big bucks that will cushion their fat arses through the new year season.
Seeing friends booking flights to catch a glimpse of snow that we barely need an hour to reach, I count myself really lucky. Well.. I do not know how to ski. It was my first sleigh ride. I felt like a kid enjoying this Winter and the next. Frost covered trees and hot rum teas waiting in caffees. My contented heart is bursting into a song...Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

No comments: