11 February 2008

Go away or I'll Shoot!


Oh wish I could tell that to smokers. Hey. I have nothing against you trying to kill yourself with that cancer-stick. Stay 5 metres away from me when I am in a caffe bar or restaurant. I do not, I repeat, DO NOT, wish to die with you or from second hand smoke.
I've totally forgotten how irritating smokers are when they lit up in a food serving area or in caffee. Singapore has banned smoking in those areas since I can't remember when. What's worse than getting my hair stinking like I burnt it is the smell on my fingers as though I am the smoker myself.
It is amazing that smoking is glorified instead of condemned over here. Shoo shoo smoker. Go hide somewhere else to smoke.
Can't wait for the new laws to prohibit smoking in caffe bar this year!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hang in there! =)

SheR. said...

*cough cough* I will..*cough* Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

hey there! happy to land in your blog! am a singaporean living in norway. .
do you use MSN? my ID decimal@hotmail.com

bestwishes, Clare

SheR. said...

:) Hello fellow Singaporean!

Tinggay said...

I hate.abhor.despise.detest cigarettes smokes almost being blown on your face. I especially hate it when your stuck in a jeepney and the person smoking doesn't seem to think he's killing you.

One time, I was sitting in a bus behind a man smoking. I wanted to shout at the man but my husband asked me not to. Well, he wasn't just ready to go on a boxing match. hehe

SheR. said...

Oh I do that too! And my mum was always so scared of confrontations! Heee:P
Guess I'm not afraid of standing up for myself!

Tinggay said...

LOL. I always find myself in trouble because I seem to have a penchant for it. I just have to speak my mind and all that.
I've matured though -- a bit. I now know when to restrain myself.

SheR. said...

Hee:P
I will still shoot at smokers!