14 August 2009

Have you taken your break?



Was chatting with a friend of mine and we were on the same topic about the passion of life. For me, it is clear that I wanted to be a patissiere and baker for the longest time. I spent years and money pursuing this interest which I've find most fulfilling and hence made my life meaningful.

With a passion so strong, some of my mates wanted to follow in my shoes. So I offered them a piece of advice to start with, take a break and Find yourself.

This break means not just going on a trip to France but it involves giving your soul a break from everything that used to tie it down to the current life. Family, friends and job. All these make us forget why ourselves. Like in some examples I saw, these obligations gave us excuses to break free from this mundane life that we so loathe.

Your soul searching trip can be as easy as finding an interest that you've abandon. You do not have to take big steps like moving away from your current location if you are not brave enough to venture out. But finding and doing something you like can help you nourish your soul. It is like a plant, it needs a little fertilizer to grow better.

Make yourself happy. Life is too short. Make it worth living.. for yourself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the simplest thing to be
aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that
they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and
defined out the whole thing without having side-effects ,
people could take a signal. Will likely be back
to get more. Thanks

my site - www.myrtlebeachteetimesnow.com