11 August 2009

I'm back and kind of ...



I was contemplating about shutting down this blog that I was running for two years. As with all expat blogs, its fate is sealed by theme. I will be moving away from Croatia and back to my homeland and this blog seems to be no longer applicable.

However, it is such a shame as I've met some interesting readers from this side of the world who is interested to read about my point of view as a foreigner living in Croatia. But living and working here is not working for many of us foreigners who are struggling to keep afloat in this country.

After closing access to this blog for more than a month, I've decided to change the theme of blog from simply an expat blog to one where I share my thoughts on various issues. The title Sing-Cro still applies as I will be marrying my Croatian fiance. Hope the change is welcomed and I'll have a new group of readers. Thanks for passing by. I wish to see you here again.

No comments: